View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2021, 09:53 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, I saw the new transports Trex. Pretty cool stuff. I'm sure I'll get them.

Funny thing is that in the Star Wars play by forum RPG that I've been playing for almost a year, my group hijacked an A-A5 Speeder Truck shortly before the model was announced for Legion.
Nice. I’m loving the possibilities of speeding melee units and stuff like snow troopers with flamer and frags into battle really quickly without them getting wounded first. Overall really happy with how the new transports work and how you can equip the different pilots on them. Can’t wait to see what kind of crew you can equip the speeder truck with. I’m already looking at using Ryder Azadi on one of them to make it a speed three move transport for part of the time. So far for the laat I like the generic clone and tie fighter pilot for that one. Having a speed 3 laat for empire is great, and the clone one giving an aim and surge to the drop off unit is good too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo