View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: 3 Player Games - Ethics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobosock View Post
I've played a lot of 3 FFAs in my Heroscape Career because it is apparently really difficult to get four people to meet at one time. There is no way to make a FFA fair, although if you are playing with newer players you could be more ethical and not double team that person.

The best way to ensure a fair game is to use a castle siege scenario. In my experience, it usually takes double the army to have a good chance of taking the castle anyways.

Or you could continue to do FFAs as long as every player is understands that they may get attacked from both fronts.
Not to be mean, but I really do think there are ways to make it fair. In fact, I think this thread offers a lot of excellent ways to make a 3-player FFA fair.