View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 05:00 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

I'm not a fan of Adamanteum Tough here - Adamanteum is rare, and I remember Ronin mentioning that the drones were specifically not made out of the stuff. Feels like it cheapens Adamanteum thematically if you can have armies of robots built head to toe out of the stuff, you know?
I also feel as though there should be some multi-turn potential with them and possibly ULTRON. They could use some stronger synergy with him, honestly - ULTRON Imperative's nice, but I feel as though you're not terribly encouraged to pair them with him, which I think you should be. Thematically, I don't see the need for them to get too much use without him - their role should, IMO, be to turn ULTRON into a faction all his own.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================