View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
OK maybe I'm just being daft, but does anybody else think that this thing is confusing and somewhat clunky?
Of course it is clunkier than the in-thread Registration feature.

The question is - if that was taken away (to fix the "p s y" error), is this the best solution possible? (edit - IT DIDN'T FIX THE PROBLEM. SO BRING BACK THE IN-THREAD REGISTRATION FEATURE)

It probably is. There are probably a limited number of popularly-accepted and tested Calender mods out there.

Does it impose a handicap to registering for events? Yes.
Does it drastically reduce the number of people that will be motivated enough to register a new account, log in and properly navigate that database? Yes.
Does it make it harder for interested event attendees to know who all is gonna be at an event? Yes.

But that's just the way it is.
It's brand freaking new and we are working on it. I wasn't talking about fixing the P s y errors I was talking about connectivty errors that we've been experiencing. And I dare you to find a better calendar/events function with registration features out there for little to no cost.

In thread registration will not be coming back. Period.