View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009, 01:32 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who would each general send into the Underdark?

Alright, after some dungeon crawl type games I have gathered (from my little amount of experience) that you group really needs a way to heal itself some good range and every unit needs to have decent survivablity. Multiple attacks are also fairly important. (Mind you I am just picking guys I have in my collection).

Kelda: To keep people alive
Kumiko: Multi attacker
Railen V1: The second version of Railen is very tempting, too bad she is at 120 points.
Sir Dupius: I suppose he is Jandars best melee guy? (at least in my collection). He at least looks the part for a dungeon crawl.
Macdirk: weakish defense, good life, can multi attack.
These guys lack range, and Zetacron is too fragile to bring. Drake SOTM is too expensive...
500 Points

Sonlen: Ullars only healer, and has decent range and a double attack method.
Syvarris: Best range with a double attack to boot. Though he could really use a defense glyph to help his defense.
Jotun: You heard me! In a hero heavy game Jotuns attack and high life should be a smashing success. Also has a multi-attack. Eight attack dice should chop down a Feral troll pretty fast.
Thats 485 ponts.
Though trading in Jotun for Charos and K Gwyn might be a good option. Charos should be able to run intereference while Syvarris snipes things down. KG is there just for a spare points and probably will just turtle in the startzone with the ranger units. The elf pod is tempting, but low defense and no healer keeps them down.

Ana: The healer for this General
Kaemon Awa: This guy is so packed with awesome it causes blindness. Double ranged special attack, long range normal attack, decent survivablity and counter strike.
Crixius: Hits hard, OSD and good life. Best pure fighter in Einars army.
Zelrig: This group could use another guy with good range. Zelrig should be able to crush any common problem.
Thats 495 Points.
Tandros Kreel is tempting, but with Crixius and Awa in this group I felt I would rather have more range. Guilty is a nice range option, but 2 life and 2 defense wont last long.

Major Q9 and Major Q10: Vydar lacks any sort of healing abilities. However, with Q brothers I think they will be OK. Large Soul Borgness counts for something.
Major X17: Melee shield for his cousins.
That leaves 70 points left over...Can I squeeze in James Murphy at 75 points... Please?

Ne Gok Sa: Tough like old leather, if he ever gets and attack ruin he would be that much better. Utgar has no healers, but maybe we can convince people to join our cause.
Cyprien: Ok, he can heal, but only himself (selfish fellow that he is).
DW8K. Nah, just joking, exploding drow will be the end of him...Howabout Kee Mo Shi. Her skin is sort of like a multi attack, ok survivablity and can convince other that Utgar is a cool guy and you want to join up with him.
Sonya : Can heal herselves and Sonya makes her hubby tougher. Since she intends to cower behind Ne Gok Sa she should be fairly safe.
Marcu: Plenty of life, hard hitting self healing.
Isamu...though I doubt he will have many Jandar targets in the underdark.
Sir Hawthorne: Do I need to explain?
Utgar could use some range in his hero squad, that would mean one of his soul borgs, though 1 life is too much a problem with those previously mentioned exploding drow. I suppose Warden has two life, but still...

Hmm short on heroes so I guess I will pick
Sujoah
Migol
Brave Arrow
Because I have to. Though Migol would be a good pick anyway. Same with BA, he is very fiesty at 50 points.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.