View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:49 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

dok and I played a long game. He had my Mohicans and his Nagrubs, and I had his Wyrmlings and his Ninjas. I opened with Wyrmlings and Ashi-Dhulu and he opened with Kon-Tar-Na and Nagrubs. I switched to Ninjas and Kantono to try to send attacks of 4 into Kon-Tar-Na, and that worked well. Kon-Tar-Na struggled to get kills, which prevented him from getting his second attacks, and Kantono was able to sit on the defense glyph. I cleared out Kon-Tar-Na with the Ninjas and then the battle switched to two fronts. Ashi-Dhulu climbed to the sandy hill outside of dok's startzone and ate some Mohicans, and Moriko went on a tear killing a few Wyrmlings and Kantono thanks to a poor reading of Kantono Daishi's card. Ashi tried to duel Prince Alkahora and only got two wounds before dying, while Shiori finished Moriko. The battle switched to one front again, with Garrett Burns and the Prince vs. Black & White Wyrmling, Shiori, Otonashi, and Isamu. There was a lot of order marker confusion and a lot of futile attacks but eventually I took out Garrett Burns and knocked off order markers to get time to kill the Prince. Good game dok