View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2019, 08:22 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I'm going by my own local gaming buddies, some of whom are real Kickstarter addicts, as well as comments on KS pages by others who are as well. Which means I get to play stuff I don't have to buy, and their wives yell at them about the size of the boxes they have to manage to store on the shelves somehow.

I'm not married, and my whole place is devoted to my mancave hobbies and interests. So now I also collect giant storage tubs! But my KS games are only medium sized compared to some I've seen, which are insanely large. For example, a pal just got one in two boxes which, standing end on end on top of each other, are five feet high (War Room)!