Thread: Pokemon
View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:35 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Can I have one?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Yeah, the Oath thing seems cool. Kinda like a variable, tandem weather effect...

Also, I set myself to finding Feebas in my Emerald tonight, and within five minutes I had found a Feebas square, so I've captured about twenty so far, and have them out the wazoo, so if anyone wants one, I can probably get you one sometime Friday or Saturday.
How can you get me one?
If you're playing a ROM, like I suspect, I don't think so. I'd have to migrate it to my DS and then trade it via Wifi.
Unless you're willing to go to the effort ^_^ See here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Yeah, the Oath thing seems cool. Kinda like a variable, tandem weather effect...

Also, I set myself to finding Feebas in my Emerald tonight, and within five minutes I had found a Feebas square, so I've captured about twenty so far, and have them out the wazoo, so if anyone wants one, I can probably get you one sometime Friday or Saturday.
I'd love one, is there anything you're looking for?
Not in particular, but I'm sure I can think of something before Friday.

Btw, I can always catch more if someone wants a particular nature. Though if anyone else wants a Bold one, they're going to be stuck with a Lvl. 1, I'll have to breed for it ^_^

~SS, who put Milotic at the top of his EVing list

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)