View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla Head Quarter.

Gug is one of those minis that are always floating about. I found my copy in a Shattered Star brick, so it's not like it's thatdifficult to run into them.

I suppose the Gug Rule could be considered though, as there was some slight resistance to the Kobolds simply because they are smaller than small.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 11th, 2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Availability is a secondary number. There aint many deathcommander packs, but ppl still use the robots from it.