View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2022, 04:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: N O P E is how AotP spells blue

I really need to get this back out and play it again. Now that I've got all the speed paint stuff, it's time to hit them all with white primer and go to town. I think I'm just gonna hit my painted ones from years ago with primer as well and repaint them while I'm at it. I've got two sets of each of these boxes. I think if the models where distinguished enough, I don't think it'd be terrible to run multiple squads of each one, do you? Example: 2 rhox veterans, or 2 Leslie phantoms? I don't know, guess I'll find out soon. Enough. Really looking forward to painting the two eldrazi runners. That art looks better than all the art. Haha. I've been watching the office again, so many office references. Thanks for sharing always loved your batreps and still have the Van Nessing you sent me so long ago from winning one of your events on here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo