View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Hello everyone! I started collecting shortly after the original ‘scape was discontinued. The only ‘scape I had the pleasure of seeing in store shelves was D&D ‘scape, which makes me all the more happy with what I’ve managed to collect. I think I’m most well known around here for my repaints, as I used to do touch ups or full scale repaints for official scape and customs, but I was also involved with playtesting for C3G/C3V, and spent some time playing CoN. I’m happy to be back and seeing everyone online again, and I can’t wait to be an active part of this community again!
We're still going strong over in C3G! Hope to see you hanging out in our neck of the woods again!
That’s awesome to hear! My favorite playtest was Judge Death, he is still one of my favorite customs from anywhere, I had so much fun playtesting him. Once I get a map set up, I may pop by