View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2021, 08:45 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yondu - Breathing

Ok I see where you are going. I was looking at the arrow power as the attack needing to do the wounds. You were looking at a normal attack not the special power needing to do the wounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
So Pirate Code as I wrote it only moves the order marker if he attacks and fails to inflict a wound. If he gains range back, you have to consider the following:

1) He gets to move and attack with a figure for each wound inflicted. If he gets a 2-3 wound hit, that could be quite a powerful momentum shift.
2) You don't lose the order marker, it just gets moved to (presumably) your lousiest pirate. Still not a total loss.
3) He could take a turn and choose not to attack, and prevent the order marker movement.
4) He could move and choose not to attack, and once per round use Yaka Arrow to still get the chance to inflict wounds, since the OM movement only triggers off attacking and failing to wound.
5) With 4 attack and 6 range, he can snipe from height at weak targets and likely get at least 1 wound.

If anything, I would fear the power might come in too swingy, on top of the swingy Yaka Arrow power, and make him very difficult to price (some games you could see him and his minions take down masses of mid- low-level heroes, sometimes they might just totally crap out).