View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2022, 05:29 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I disagree, being vocal is a legitimate way to get Hasbro to change things. This very afternoon they modified the Ghost Rider Haslab and included a new stretch goal, that just last week they said they wouldn't be doing.
They very clearly have their ears open to the community. And this thing just started. There is lots of time to listen and respond.

I don’t see the campaign failing because there’s some negative feedback at the launch. I do see it failing if they can’t attract a wider range of support and not just the diehards here.
It's all about the marketing now...and I haven't seen much but I'm not on many sites since I'm old and not a computer person. I'm sure it's happening I just can't see it.

I've also made the paint point (that's kinda tough to say - kinda fun too) and I'll grumble but I also understand that it's a business decision that can't be changed.

The "if you don't fund it now, well that's the end of your game and your little dog too" attitude annoys me more than anyone individual being vilified. But I get this is probably a fact and the team are all doing what they can to get it backed. AND I've backed it...despite the paint point (that may become my favorite saying for a couple of days - sorry folks!).

Either way I've sent e-mails to folks that I know have played and enjoyed this but couldn't pick it up on the secondary market without getting a second mortgage. It's still about $400 Canadian (shipping and $ conversion) so I'm not sure any of them will back it but we all have a couple of folks we know that may want to get into this at this time. So we should try to market this ourselves as well.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 4th, 2022 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Paint point! LOL