View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Haduc

The higher range lets him sit a little further away, which means he can surround himself with his friends as a buffer and shoot over their heads.

I'll be interested to see how good this guy is. I'm more of a believer that the best defense is a good offense, and that's not what this guy's about, but we'll see. One instance I can really see his use is after your pod is set up but your enemy's not within range yet (and they still have to move into range). If an order marker's gotta be played, best to have this guy stand still and not attack than anybody else.

I find it a little sad Syvarris doesn't get a boost here, his 2 defense is kind of weak, but there would have been no way to get around boosting Sonlen to a frightening level.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!