View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehandofzarquon
Nexus War
Outbreak
Two games that sort-of spun-off of Urban Dead. Never played either of them myself, but since they were created with the intention of improving upon Urban Dead, I figured they might be worth a try for people that enjoyed Urban Dead.

Kingdom of Loathing
An interesting web-based MMORPG... I've been addicted to it lately. A large content/"balancing" "patch" has been added within the last few days, and everything still a little bit new to everyone, so there's really no better time to start. If you do start a character, send a message to my one character, Higardi, and I'll hook you up with a Cocoabo familiar or a tiny bottle of absinthe (your choice, although the absinthe is more limited), eh?

Adventure Quest
Well.... it's a flash RPG'ish game. It was fun for a couple day'ish, but I quickly got bored of it. Can't really suggest it too much, but it's there. It's been a while since I've played it, so it might have changed some...
I'll have to give Nexus a try

Kingdom of loathing is fun, but it got repititive to me quickly though on the good side they keep yer acct active forever..mine still werks and it's gotta be 4 or 5 yrs old.

Adventure quest was also fun for a few hours but again it got repetitive once again.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison