View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2016, 11:46 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Hi Craig, and good to have you with us!

I realize WotC still has the rights to HS (to the best of my knowledge), so bringing it back isn't likely. I was struck by an idea though:

Bringing HS back might be out of the question, but what if you were to create a game using minis in the same scale as HS? Then all we/you would need to do is make custom cards for them. Boom! HS is back!

The difference between that and normal customs is that they would belong to a game that is being promoted, meaning they could be bought in stores like HS figures used to be. That way, the game you create would have an instant following, and HS would get restored, at least partially. You'd basically be designing two games with one, and collecting a following for each, rather than for just one game.

Do you think that's viable?

~TGRF, who admits he is a game developer in the realm of the mind only. For now.