View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Dungeons and Dragons: Endless Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatehop-Quickfingers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
If you like that sort of stuff you guys should look into Dark City Games. The rules are simple, playable, and free. Each scenario is a programmed adventure that costs $12.95 each. If your interested I can tell you which ones are the best, I've played them all.

http://www.darkcitygames.com/
Thanks Grishnakh!

I tried out the free sample just barely,Orcs of the High Mountains, but didn't have any dice on me and hadn't read the rules, so I didn't know some of the RPG terminology.

It was quite fun, but, currently, I can't be dropping thirteen dollars daily for a Role Playng Game, as fun as it is. I have to pay off my guitar right now; I'm lucky I was able to buy the books off Kijiji!

Thanks again, though...maybe once my guitar is paid, I can try it out!
I ran an expanded version of Orcs of the High Mountains complete with miniatures at a local convention. Had an absolute blast. It's great that the rules and this scenario are free on their website.