View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
We also picked up Good Cop, Bad Cop (fun secret role group game)
I saw a play though of that. It looked pretty fun and is obviously easy to pack, which made me think of picking it up. How do you like it compared to The Resistance and the like? The lightheartedness and pointing the guns had a certain appeal I can't quite put my finger on, but maybe it was just the group I was watching. (Pointing guns reminds me that I still have to try Cash n Guns one of these days).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK