View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
@White Knight : I made a new version adding :

- Left clic + drag to move around the map in the main camera view
- a "config" menu, with a "Light" sub menu. This open a dialog box allowing to toy with the lights (ambient and sun intensity, as well as sun position)
First, the card images are not showing up anymore. I can see the cards on the old version of Hexscape, but in version 2.0 they don't show up.

The Light adjustment works great! Exactly what I wanted. Playing in the snow with Nilfeim is not blinding anymore.

The camera adjustment is a good start. It is a lot easier to control. On my computer, it is the Right button + drag, not the Left button.

1) One thing that would be nice is to enable the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out.
2) I use the Map View most of all. Right now, the rotation is about a point in the center of the map. Being able to hold down the shift key with the mouse to pan sideways would be useful (change the center of rotation). Then I can move sideways to the edge of the map and then rotate to the view I want.

I appreciate these changes!