View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, you'll never need more than one extra because Bleez can only have one more than she started with.

There is actually one other wording issue here - my bad for missing it before. I worded Treacherous Rage to trigger on auto-wound powers like Raging Plasma, based on Scapey's clarification at the bottom of his post here.

One thing I meant to to do but clearly forgot, looking at the cards and SP, was to have some kind of 'out' to keep it from triggering itself. It either needs a new sentence at the end ruling that out, or the current last sentence needs to get beefed up to say the source of the wounds can't be Treacherous Rage itself.

Sorry to drop another issue here and run, but I've really got to get to work!
I'm not really sure what you are getting at, but I think we could drop the "...on defense..." clause as i think its already pretty clear that you are counting the blanks she already rolled for defense as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I'm talking about Treacherous Rage, not Raging Plasma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I added " from an attack or special power other than Treacherous Rage, " does that work?
I'd go "with" over "from", but that should work, yeah.