View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I can't download the files supported through Multcloud? It lets me click the download link but nothing happens, it just reloads the page. Let me know if its just me.
I've learned that Multicloud is nice for combining multiple cloud storage accounts but often requires me to log in over and over to keep the connection active. I should just dump things over to a Thingiverse account or something. I'll try working on that in the next day or so. Let me know if any specific links are giving you trouble and I can upload those first.
I am finally getting to printing a bunch of the c3v and tried them all. Had no problems with non multcloud files, but all the multcloud files wouldn’t work. Thanks. No hurry. Just tag me when you get to it. I know moving all of it around takes a minute.
Yeah, weird. You can see the file but trying to download it's like it just says "no". I know others have had no issues in the past either. I'll redo all of it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!