View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Ill have to use my google fu and find the links for you. Im yet to print any of my warcraft models. I just know there are some good ones of the named characters out there. Ive printed a bunch of starcraft models already and they are awesome. Ill tag you when I find them.
Thankee, chap. Not the biggest Warcraft fan (WoW certainly doesn't appeal), but Warcraft III is a damn good RTS with a surprisingly fun story.
Agreed. Me and my brothers played a ton of WC3 and that's why I like the characters. I've never played WoW.
Heres a link to the one figure.
Even put it in a UK search for you.
https://www.reapermini.com/search/leisynn

Still looking for the Arthas stand in.

EDIT: Great arthas stand in.
https://www.reapermini.com/search/paladin/latest/77453
Bloody hell that Necromancer's perfect. Far better than anything I could find by looking up necromancer minis. Thank you!
That Arthas stand-in looks great, though I'd definitely prefer a mounted figure for him if at all possible.
I'll definitely be wracking your brain about some more of these, chap! Thanks again!
Yeah, I loved RTS games when I was a little girl and it's never stopped. I played Warcraft III again last year and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I expected it to be narratively lacking because I remembered the setting as being horribly generic fantasy, and... it kind of is, but the story and characters make what is a fairly initially dull, generic fantasy world really work! I thought Arthas's story was particularly clever - it was really unique and interesting to be playing the fallen hero in campaign one only to keep playing him as the villain protagonist in campaign two.
Yeah. We still get online to play warcraft 3, starcraft, and starcraft 2 all together ever so often. They are classics. They have a newly updated warcraft 3 version that my brothers say is really great. I havent picked it up yet. Feel free to browse through that reaper site I linked. They may have something you are looking for. I just know that most of the knights on mounts are helmeted instead of cloaked like arthas is. They have some good ones that are affordable though. I almost picked up the same wizard guy for a stand in as the wizard on monty python and the holy grail for my zombicide black plague and may still. I recently got hold of all but one of the knight survivors from that game through a seller in hong kong as factory extras of ks exclusives. Glad I could help.
Okay, chap, what the hell - may as well ask now.

Any suggestions for Abominations, Crypt Fiends, Dreadlords, Meat Wagons or Kel'thuzad, for future reference? Looking forward to expanding my Undead faction with some of the Scourge stuff - playing this game as a kid was actually the first time I heard the term Undead.

Thanks again!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================