View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2019, 12:54 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

That sounds pretty fun @Hahma . Is that playable solo as well? I think I'm narrowing down which game I'm going to play first solo myself will be. Its between, Frostgrave, and Walking Dead: all out war. I'm leaning more towards frostgrave, but, I really want to check out perilous dark rules before I dive in. It just seems like that will be very fun to utilize. Also, I want that spellcaster issue 5 in print copy, even if its just for the xp values of the monsters. I think it would be super fun to run a warband through all of the scenarios. I think it will make it really quite fun to get attached to each individual character in your warband as you go through it. With that said. Perhaps I'll just double down on painting and creating that last couple pieces of scenario specific terrain for the campaign. I need to make a celestium out of 2 inch xps foam, and a couple other small pieces that will probably be easy to find and 3d print.
On a side note, I've decided to do something fun with my painting. I've listed all my sets of figures in sizable groupings or boxes in a list on my quick memo on my phone. The categories are by game, then by group. I'm going somewhat of a treasure table roll to see what I paint next. I will be rolling between the models that I have primed and ready to paint. I'll roll a number for what game, then another number for what box is next. That should keep the painting fatigue down for a specific type of models and keep it pretty exciting. The two games I play with my brother and bro in law are Walking Dead, and Star Wars Legion and those two are completely caught up. So that is what I'm going to do. I just finished another box of pirates from Rum and Bones that were started ages ago.

I'm going to start playing the scenarios in walking dead I think until Perilous Dark and Spellcaster 5 physical copy come out. Then I will probably be traveling to Felstad to see how crazy my wizard will become.

What do you think about my little painting roulette mini game?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo