View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2019, 08:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Having the extra unit types really opens up a lot of fun options. Got my leia, jyn, and veers in yesterday. I gave their cards a closer look now that I have them in hand and am pretty stoked about them. The other day I pulled put my walking dead stuff. Turns out I have the core, 4 large expansions, and 5 small boosters. So I rolled a 20 sided die and randomly got the expansion with hershel green. I painted it up and washed them with a home made wash. At that point I decided to pick up some more army painters strong tone quickshade to use on my zombie hordes. Its not so much bad to use the home made washes but I dont want to do the extra work trying to get consistent batches. The quickshade is a bit pricey but itll be worth the time saving.