View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:24 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Not to stir the pot after it already has been by so many people... but... before you call HSers who want to have more involvement "self-entitles a$$es," it was the so called "inner-sanctum" who already self-entitled themselves as the "future of Heroscape" first. Not to mention, WotC and Hasbro were 1) selling their products and 2) selling them to more than just HSers.com. The C3V is creating customs for HSers.com, but will not let HSers be included?

The arguments you make are valid when in perspective of a corperation, but this is a custom project, based from the community, for the community, and if you're claiming to be the future of this community, has no right leaving the community out of involvement.

That said, there isn't really any reason to complain, because if I don't like your project, I just don't use your customs. Simple as that.

Good luck to all in all of your endeavors.
~Kaiyu
I have never used this smilie before because it seems rude but...

Your post is erroneous in its statements. These guys asked the community if C3V was the future; they didn't claim it was.
Also it would be ridiculous to assume they wouldn't be the inner sanctum of the project they started. They have the right to it, others don't.

People can't complain that there is no community involvement because there is. When people complain it is because they can't be involved as much as they think they have the right to be- that is called entitlement.

Your closing sentences are right on though. I wish others would share that view.