View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2007, 04:14 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Nice idea for a thread since it's nice to see a positive thread about a company and not just all the negative ones! FFG is a great company with excellent customer service and most of their games are awesome not only for being enjoyable but for all the cool bits in them.

Newb.
I agree, running a business for a good long time I feel the same way. people like to talk about bad things and not good things. We used to have a saying... if soemone has a good time three people here about it...if someone has a bad time everyone hears about it.

As for their Customer Service???? I have no idea, I have not had a problem yet....but I would swear the guy picking what lines to carry has my exact same taste to a tee.