View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2021, 06:32 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 4 until 3/3

heroscaper2010 got the win in one of the shorter OHS games I've played. He won with 3 rats left.

I set up my heroes such that only 1 rat could get adjacent to Acolarh, with 7K standing 2 spaces in front of the rest, with the intention of self-destructing if 3 rats got adjacent. hs2010 only sent 2 rats adjacent, but the first rat hit a 2/2 & 7K went 1/7 to die on his first roll. That basically ended the game, as 7K was my defensive positioning and I needed him to get at least 2 rats to have a chance.

Otonashi held for almost a round though, which let Acolarh kill a few rats (ultimately 3 rats killed over ~ 3 rounds), but without 7K doing any damage my remaining heroes fell too fast.

gg hs2010, odd one for sure.