View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
These are great - THANK YOU!

I am not super familiar with the 3D printing process. For a custom print - could you increase the size? Like say I wanted a Minion of Utgar to be about 50% larger, is that easy to do?

I'll drop you a PM (and some Rep) as well.
Minion on steroids. I like it.
Ive actually printed out quite a few of these figures so far WK. I printed out 8 fire elementals for my brother for the last tournament we went to to run a kurrock firestorm. He did pretty well. I printed 3 flag bearers that I didnt have and a zetacron that will probably end up on a game prize table. I printed a couple of wo sa gas a while back. I'm now printing up a set of blade gruts but a bit bigger to be orc warlords. Not sure how I'm going to paint them up yet. Its gonna be awesome. I look forward to what else you come up with here. I may have to do some big minions as well. Giant demons, cant get enough giant demons.
Just out of curiosity...how much do you think it costed to print out the elementals. I've thought about using the elementals as figures for a custom I'm debating but they are cost prohibitive...Just trying to get an idea. Have you printed off any of the Vipers...the elite and Amoroc specifically. Basically I'm asking whats the material cost here a person would be looking at. I don't have a 3D printer...yet...but I am intrigued.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.