View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:18 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
That is the Ultimates Nick Fury, iirc. They rebooted the worlds with Ultimates and let the authors carry out some different ideas with stock Marvel characters. One of those ideas is the Nick Fury you see before you.

And those are some very cool looking minis coming up for the Sinister line. I stopped buying boosters for the Heroclix stuff a long time ago for the similare reasons 9th gave. But I do buy singles (or multiples of singles...hehe) and looks like Sinister is not going to disappoint at all!

Thanks for posting those, Annerios!

Newb.
Imax, to take this a little further, the Ultimates Nick Fury is modelled after Samuel L. Jackson with his consent. This makes me completely okay with the re-envisioning of the character. If I could be any actor that is active today, Samuel L. Jackson would be the man. I don't suppose you know how much I like Nick Fury, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Captain America will be Japanese.
Yeah, that's the next wave of Heroclix: The Political Correct/Culturally Diverse Expansion.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.