View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2010, 12:06 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker
Re: dok's battle reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
What's your experience playing against the PoU? I'm wondering how long TKN could withstand combined arbalest.
This is a response to a pretty old post, but I had to respond. I had some experience this weekend this this exact scenario an Enchanted Grounds. I faced Lafleurhero's army of TKN, SuBakNa and KiMoShi with a plethora of Nagrubs x3. My army was one PoU x2 with Atlaga and Dwarves x2 with Migol and a few Rats.

The PoU had height on TKN and were in an unstompable location. They kept on striking out! Miss, miss and miss! Then Atlaga came along with his bolt of the Witherwood and SMACKed TKN down! It was pretty sweet.

Overall I think the PoU could have done the job, if I'd had better luck with the dice. TKN sure does benefit from the tasty morsels of Nagrub.

I ended up winning the game. The PoU took out KMS and my dwarves knocked SBN's knee caps off. After that, the Nagrubs fled like a flock of sparrows.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.