View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 11:04 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool minis.
C3G is working on actual Gundam designs if you are interested in that at all.
I actually haven't ever watched any Gundam media before. I just thought the minis looked cool, and that the Japanese aesthetic would be a thematic nod to Einar's affinity for samurai and serve as a great way of tying the new soulborg faction together visually.

What miniatures are you folks using for the c3g designs? If there are more Gundam miniatures out there that would be compatible with Heroscape, I would hope that the c3v team could consider using those if the Gundam Converge line doesn't work out.