View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:10 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Unit Rankings)

Average Unit Ranking

Spoiler Alert!

7 of us ranked figures, so I averaged the results of each figure with at least 6 rankings. A figure with less than 6 rankings is N/A. In general, I think this is a solid overview of how these units are viewed right now.

Best Overall - A tie between Blob and Angel, with each of them getting a 5 across the board. No real surprise I think, they're pretty unanimously considered some of the best units in the game.

Worst Overall - Two-Face I, his average was 1.8, so he was fortunate enough to get rounded up to a 2. The only figure close to him was the Skrull Warriors, but they didn't have enough data for a good average.

Biggest Variety in Votes - Magneto I, with one ranking of 4, one ranking of 3, three twos, and a one.

Other Notes -
  • The Fantastic Four all had the same average of 4.1, besides the Thing coming in at 3.7.
  • Excluding Blob and Angel, the highest rankings were Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, and Jean Grey, all tied at 4.1.

Thanks a lot for helping keep this thread alive everyone! I'm having a good time running it, and seeing the thoughts on different designs. The unit posting will continue tomorrow with the Civilians.

Last edited by FreshFoods; January 10th, 2021 at 10:00 PM.