View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:52 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2020 Whats the over/under ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Maybe letís not speculate and just wait for an actual announcement?
Don't F ing speculate? Did you NOT read the title of this thread?

Really Iím just kind of tired of all the doom and gloom that happens when people read into things. So itís nice to see actual information as you posted but as for the Ďwriting is on the wallí attitude...itís tiring. But hey if it makes you feel better then rock on(?)
Or maybe instead of coming here and s h i t t i n g in this thread you can go start your own thread about baby unicorns and rainbows. That's sounds like a happy place

Sorry you're tired
Tbh I find your reaction unnecessarily harsh. Maybe youíre having an off day or stressed out about something or maybe this is how you normally are. Regardless your response was way outside the strike zone if you disagreed with something I wrote.

If you feel the need to swear and carry on Iíd ask that you pm me instead and leave it out of the forum.