View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Send Sir Heroscape to GenCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I have already heard from others essentially the same thing that DR posted above.
Can’t win them all over, and there will always be haters. I mean, I don’t do what I do for a job. It purely started as a “I’m playing a game, so why not video too” decision, and it’s grown to an incredible support group on YT of people who still love the game as well as newcomers. For people who know me, this is not begging. For people who don’t, well, I guess it can’t be helped what they’ll think.
Ah, but I disagree. I would not classify any of our friends here as "haters," or people who are not going to understand. What you propose to do here is something that many, many people are not going to appreciate at first glance. It's a crowdfunding thing, and it's a social media thing. It doesn't speak for itself, to many of our readers.

And that's ok. Just as it's ok that people give or not give, as they please. I appreciate everybody being respectful here, while still airing a fraught-but-fair question.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =