View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2018, 07:30 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

For what it's worth, I just took the liberty of counting every complete set of "Battle Ball Game" I could find on ebay for less than 39.99 (or 49.99 with shipping. Keep in mind that the majority were in the range of 25.99 with shipping) And I came to a grand total of 65 sets, and a lot more incomplete sets. I didn't count, but there's tons of incomplete sets on there.

The Red robot looking figures could be used to expand Valkrill's Soulborgs, as there's only the one squad right now. The Blue would Fit with Vydar, but I'd be happy to see them added to any general's army as a new line of Soulborgs. The biggest issue I see with using the figures, is that you'd have to use most of the entire box, or it wouldn't be worth it to buy it for just a single squad, or hero.

Regardless, I'm glad this was brought up, because I didn't know about the game prior.