View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less on your vampire of choice. Enter Iskra.
I haven't tried them with Iskra, but I will say that at my most recent gameday I played three squads of them with Cyprien/Sonya and 12 starting squaddies seemed to be enough to make the odds less swingy. By the end of the game, my opponents had destroyed 12 skeletons, but I still had 5 or 6 in play. Also, the odd point cost of three squads (315) evens out Sonya's odd 45-point cost, for those who are OCD about using every last point in their armies.

Well met!

See Mitonsoul Unleashed! Battle Report. The downside for these guys was that our opponents' got 31 points every time they killed a Skeleton. We won in spite of that, due to my army's prowess.