View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2022, 12:32 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The minis will not be a sea of unpainted gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Apparently it's to keep costs down.

It's all down to keeping costs down to make sure kids can buy it...over the internet...with their parents credit cards...ehm...remember when this first came out, plastic prices were about a quarter of where they reside today...since all other game manufacturers do it why shouldn't Hasbro's following the lemming law...Arena Of the Planeswalkers wasn't painted either so why would Heroscape 3 be painted...painting costs in China has risen...it's covid-19's fault and all other such arguments without a real explanation.

The fact remains they will not be painted. Like it or lump it, it's the way it is.

I still think painting sucks but whatchagonnado?

Shame it's a deal breaker for you...I personally will wait to see how difficult they're going to make the sculpts to paint and then probably buy into it and grumble forevermore.
Yeah I don't really like painting figures myself, but I'm willing to do it since I can see we'll be getting a lot of interesting content. When it was first announced and we had little information, I was skeptical about the unpainted figures, but now they've shown enough content for me to be onboard