View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th) (Second Breath)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
My first though it that it could be more like May Parker. He can choose an opponent’s figure and that opponent’s figure can’t do _____ for the rest of the turn. I’m not a huge fan of adding another of that kind of ability to the game, but I think it works here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can’t move, maybe? He’s caught their ear.
I think I’d rather lean towards not attacking, just for usefulness’s sake. I think he also needs some sort of way to stop Daleks from murdering him. If they can just blast him, that’s a theme fail for me.
Daleks favor their Special Power over the normal attack, so....

FAST-TALKING
After an opponent reveals an Order Marker on an Army Card they control, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, that Army Card cannot use any special powers this turn. If you roll a 20, that opponent’s turn immediately ends.

Would still be really useful vs. all sorts of units who have special powers or special attacks that are much better then their normal attack. Magneto, Silver Samurai, etc. Even Punisher would be limited to one normal attack instead of getting three.