View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
And yeah, I knew that it was going to take me a while to collect enough terrain for Frostgrave. I had also been planning on playing Malifaux which also requires a lot of terrain.
Malifaux is excellent, I played WH40k and Infinity before I stuck with Malifuax, it really is something special. I've never checked out Frostgrave though, maybe I should!

On a different note, I got my Dark Souls board game in today! The models look amazing, and I can't wait to demo the game by myself, then play it with my group next Saturday. They look like they'll be easy to paint too, armor is never to hard to do.

Titanite Demon and Knight PC, Roman for scale

I saw the Dark Souls minis at Adepticon a couple months ago, they did look neat. I look forward to hearing how it plays.

I have never been interested in Warhammer anything, but Infinity does intrigue me. My buddy has some of that stuff, so hopefully I'll get to try it sometime. He also has Guild Ball, Bushido and Arena Rex stuff. I want to play it all
Infinity was cool, models were definitely a big draw. Just didn't have anyone to play it with .

Guild Ball looks like a ton of fun too, I haven't heard of Bushido or Arena Rex though, I'll have to check those out!