View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
A color change doesn't see so drastic to me.
The color change is meaningless; repainting is easy. It is the look of the dragon that is the issue. Each type of D&D dragon has a distinct design. Bronze dragons always look like this, and green dragons always look like this. Even if it's not from a D&D world, it still looks exactly like a D&D bronze wyrmling. It's like using a lion miniature and calling it a tiger.
Sorry, but when I see these photos, I can't imagine how a heroscaper that isn't an expert about D&D dragons could make the difference...

Anybody has a photo of the little Bronze dragon, to compare with Charos for example?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.