View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Pre-Release Speculation Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
You've got some interesting guesses here, Boromir. I'm not gonna tell you if you're right or wrong though. Now I can exercise the annoying nature of abusing inside knowledge. Mwa-ha-ha!
Well, one good turn deserves another, having playtested Kursus, I'm not going to comment on your guesses. Don't want to get into trouble
Yep, me neither but I've only gotta wait 3 more days for Kursus. You can playtest Garret and the bloodburst right now though and help put them through playtesting.
Already signed up for Garrett, but Viegon seems to be taking a nap. BB Thrall is next.
He normally responds around lunch and 3'ish most days I've found.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist