View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: vegie's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Vegie customs!

The Fire Giant is pretty cool. I love the pun, because it makes sense on so many levels. He's a better unique, IMO. The newer pathfinder figures are pretty rare and even the commons barely reach minimum availibility.

Here's how I would play him. On the first round, I'd stack all my OMs on him and run to the opposing side, hitting things with my 5 attack. Once I'm about to die, I BLAZE OF GLORY in the opposing start zone, trying to kill everything around me.

He seems to be priced accurately. Maybe a personality change or a class change is in order, but what you have seems fine to me. I don't think he needs a third power, unless you want to add a "simple" one. Very nice job overall.
Wait a second, Personality: Wild!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.