View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs - The Winter Witch

The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
— J.B. Priestley

A little seasonal update this time! I've had my eye on this figure for quite a while since I thought it was absolutely beautiful, so I asked for it as a present over the holidays, and was kindly allowed to paint her (and, fortunately, also test her, though I didn't need the figure for that!) before hand! Here was the figure prior to painting:

And here it is after I painted it.

So, anyway... here's the card, made very kindly by @DanieLoche , who also did two options for her Winter Marker (my personal favourite is the top one, but I think they're both great), along with a short bio... well, more of a song really, I was feeling a tad experimental.

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Oh, and a little shout out to @Soundwarp SG-1 for her Homeworld, which will be Grymwold, and of course Magical Defence is obviously stolen from C3G, though I feel that it has its place in Classic too for magic users that are powerful enough. I'll likely get around to doing her Tome in the New Year.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================