View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 10:38 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Agent Skahen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
This will be handy for getting your units in place for an Otonashi Slingshot.
Also, she herself is Tricky, so she is an Otonashi slingshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Cover fire doesn't seem that great. She can, however, move Dund into position so he crippling stare the next turn which is interesting.
I do wish Cover fire had a little more potential, BUT if you look at a list of Tricky units, she

1) Unifies the Agents, who were already great units in their own right.
2) Helps a bunch of units that had a little trouble, IMO (Gorillinators, Dund, Otonashi, et. al.), and incorporates them into an army.

She's also a solid stand-alone figure with her stats and abilities (I do wish she had 4 lives, because that seems to be a Vydar thing- See Carr and Major Qs 9 and 10).

She gets my Spite of Approval.

Last edited by spiteofthedice; August 14th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.