View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Power Rankings by waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Thanks for cleaning up the data, I had been planning on doing it eventually, but you did a lot better than I could have.

I'm curious what source you used to correct my data, as there is inconsistencies in the different rankings. For example Grimnak is an A- under Spider Poison's alphabetical list but an A in the list by letter grades. There is also inconsistencies between the books and Spider Poison's rankings, Sentinels of Jandar are A- is the alphabetical list and B- in their book. I used the alphabetical list, although I'm not sure if it is the most up to date, I would like to have just one source. Once again thanks for the help.
Avoid using the rankings at the bottom that are alphabetical. Those are updated less frequently and I'm far more likely to forget to correct those. Because each of them contains a link to the respective books, I tend to dislike editing that and find it much more cumbersome. Whenever I restructure the rankings, I use the top list by grade, and try to write down whichever ones I change to go to the bottom alphabetical list afterward.
Thanks for clearing that up. I exclusively used the alphabetical list, so I'll have to do major updates to this...eventually.