Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2014, 12:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Cards

Thanks for the feedback Ixe, I had to fix the Hobgoblin seargents bonding for one reason, His name is Kurrok the elementalist. I did not want him to get double bonding type powers, that would be a bit much. The trolls, I have quite a few more customs of them, they kinda help out the feral trolls, because they are always getting pounded by guys like DW8000. I will post more cards soon, I have a ton of them. Sherman thanks for the clarification on the special power rules. I am determined to play scape 100% right. on the flip side it is better to not have any confusion, so i clarified on that card. Thanks again all who check out my stuff. One day soon i will figure out how to make my threads neater.