View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Silk Spectre ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
LAST LINK TO HUMANITY
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique or Event Hero you control. While Silk Spectre is on the battlefield, no Order Markers may be removed from the chosen figure’s card.
I don't know her from spit, but the other two powers are re-used so I suspect from what the others have said she looks right thematically. I guess the only thing I was wondering regarding LLTH above, is whether you want this to work against all figures/powers or just against opponent's figures/powers? What I'm getting at is, would it be un-thematic for her teammate Commander Rogers to be able to rearrange OM's on his and her teammate that she chose for LLTH?

So if Rogers, Spectre, Martian Manhunter, Merlyn and Zatanna were in the same army and Spectre choose Martian Manhunter for LLTH. If MM had OM 2 on his card but Rogers thought that Merlyn would be better to activate with that OM because of his height and range, normally he could take OM2 from MM and put it on Merlyn's card. But could he do that if MM was chosen for LLTH? As it is currently worded, he couldn't do that. So I was just wanting to know if it should maybe changed so only friendly figures can remove an OM from the card of the chosen figure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon