View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Baron Von Strucker - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Hahma, it is difficult to tell online, but your tone seems irritated. I hope that isn't the case, and perhaps I should have said that I like where you are going with this design, but I thought our previous conversations on the phone was enough. Anywho, I like the design, I was just hoping to refine it some with you.
  1. I didn't know he had that type of defense power, so I can see where the life of 5 and defense of 5 is appropriate here.
  2. Your right. I don't know the character very well and it sounds like you do. Attack of 4 is cool with me.
  3. Cool. If there anything your not happy with on my suggested Infiltration power, don't hesitate to say something.
~ Griff, so pleased with the writeup that he ordered the figure last week
Don't have but a minute as I have to get back upstairs, but I was only irritated that it seemed like you wanted to dummy him down/de-power him and ignore the powers I posted about him from the Marvel Comic Database on the second post. I just don't want him to end up as some 150-170 point unit and not only be less than the official Red Skull but also Joker and Kingpin. This guy used an LMD (life model decoy) to kill 1500 graduating students at SHIELD central. He doesn't play around.

No big deal, I was just kind of excited to finally get this guy out there to help out the HYDRA faction and it was a little deflating to see him get de-powered so quickly

It's all good.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon