View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Yet another Rectangular Cards thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstar View Post
is it possible to download a template for this?
Bill never released his template (and isn't around as much these days) however I made a similar style VERY heavily influenced by Bills great work. If you are looking for the C3G versions we are working on them here...

I however will also not be releasing the templates, sorry. I'm not fond of stuff I work hard on creating and freely offer ending up on ebay and it's happened too many times.
well i have already saw that link before, and ALL the spoiler page show just nothing when opened.

also, i don't get what you mean by "offer up on ebay"..you mean the template itself? custom cards created with it? i just plan to make practice and create card FOR PRIVATE, PERSONAL USE,( as in:to b eused only by myself, not even with friends) but that's your choice and i respect it
Yes, we've had people take C3G official cards and blur out the C3G logo and then sell them on ebay. It's a bad idea for many reasons. One it's dishonest selling something that wasn't theirs to sell and more importantly it could get our site shut down if someone thinks that they are linked to us and selling non licensed products. Companies pay a great deal to sell DC and Marvel stuff and those that sell it without paying the fee get into a lot of legal trouble. We have remained safe because we never sell anything.

Also the templates we use for C3G have a paid for font and if I did want to release them I'd have to strip out all the fonts.