View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:36 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
CHOPS POLL - QC3 Summertime Contest - Vote by 8/13

Can it really be? Is it really here? After all this anticipation do you finally get to taste these marvelous entries that must have surely been driving your olfactory system mad for these last 48 hours?

I think you know the answer to that by now, and if you don't, scroll down.

This time around you can actually select your top 3 entries to vote for the prize in this qualifying round. Do remember that if you entered I insist that you vote and that you not vote for your own entry.

Now, let's see what the contestants have prepared for us. I had hoped to pare nice wine with each entry but, as you can probably tell, we were a bit rushed for time with a couple of grease fires coming up last minute so we had to go with the boxed stuff. At least that means we could triple the quantity...

Congratulations @Lumovanis
Scrabbling Claws

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Lazy Orang 's Blodig Gnepdin

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@superfrog 's Deepwater Spawn

@kmgenius 's The Dirty Bubble

@Sir Heroscape 's Druaga

@Arch-vile 's Ebony Midnight

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Iron Clubber 's Maz'Gath Demon

@Scytale 's Mortanis

@Scud-O 's Runespiral

@mac122 's Skeletal Dwarf

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@Astroking112 's Skrit

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@kolakoski 's Terribelle

@Astral Herring 's War Pig

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

@NecroBlade 's Xvlthc

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; August 15th, 2019 at 09:52 PM.